Japan - 2022 Osaka Hakone Tokyo 12 Days Itinerary (Day 12 Tokyo to Singapore)

 Day 12 Tokyo to Singapore



On the day back to Singapore, we took the Narita Express to airport.




This is the best part of the journey - I am not sure why or if I am too excite to go back home, I actually left my backpack at Tokyo Station platform (above). I only realise this when I reach Narita airport.

With language barrier, the Narita station master tried his best to check for me and he managed to trace down my backpack - it was untounched at the same location at Tokyo Station platform.

He asked me to call the following number to arrangement.


To cut the story short, here are the main point

1) The station master could only hold your bag for 1 day at the station.

2) If the bag is unclaimed at the end of day, the bag will be transferred to lost and found counter.

3) If the bag is unclaimed for 3 days, it will go to Tokyo metropolitan police station.

4) To claim the bag, you have to be in person. If you cannot claim the bag in person, you need to write a authorization letter for the one who claim your bag on behalf - and the authorization letter MUST BE printed hard copy.

As you can see, there are a lot of limitation and I very grateful that my brother in law was in Tokyo and helped to go through the above trouble and claimed my bag on behalf. I am very grateful!!

Comments